Our Online Plant Sale has ended. See you next year!
The Gates Mills Garden Club has knowledgeable members who would like to assist you with your selections and provide advice on plant combinations and tips for planting success. Please email us if you have any questions and we will be glad to assist. gmgcPlantSale@gmail.comor Call (440) 423-4555 and leave a message
Curbside Pick Up Instructions
**YOUR CURBSIDE PICK-UP TIME SLOT and DAY IS ON YOUR ORDER SUMMARY - Please be punctual! Email gmgcPlantSale@gmail.com if you have any issues and a plant sale specialist will respond via email or phone, if desired. Please note that this will probably not be from a number you recognize.
Your receipt will contain a phone number to call during Curbside Pick Up if you need help with directions or to contact us if you are delayed.
1. Before you leave your house, write your last name and first initial on a piece of paper in BIG BOLD BLACK LETTERS. Place the paper on your dashboard so that the staff loading your plants can see it clearly. Please print and bring your confirmation email with you or write down your confirmation number in case we need it to locate your order.
2. Arrive at 1280 Chagrin River Road, Gates Mills, OH 44040 at your scheduled pick-up time. Click on this link for Google maps location: https://goo.gl/maps/pJAFuMCj5vsqw7dK6 There is no parking on-site so please arrive only during your scheduled time.
3. Please be careful that you do not block the road upon arrival and departure during curbside plant pick up. Please allow for 2 cars to pass in the driveway. Follow the on-site signs and be aware that once you enter the parking area, traffic is one-way only.
4. Please, do not get out of your car.
5. Once you are next in line, pop the trunk or hatch of your vehicle to ensure that volunteers can access your vehicle easily. *If you need to physically unlock your trunk, please do so before arriving on the property. *Please make sure that your trunk is clear of other items so that the plants can fit without others having to touch your personal objects.
6. Our volunteers will place plants into your trunk or truck bed and close the door for you.
7. We hope you enjoy your new plants and thank you for supporting the Gates Mills Garden Club!
For Garden Club information and questions... TheGatesMillsGardenClub@gmail.com or (440) 423-4555
The Gates Mills Garden Club is a 501c3 charitable organization. All proceeds of the Plant Sale and Vintage Boutique fund scholarships, youth education programs, beautification projects and other community outreach programs.