Active Membership Annual Dues
An Active Member must be willing to fulfill her/his annual responsibilities in order to remain in good standing.
The responsibilities of active members are:
1. Attend monthly meetings on a regular basis (March to December).
2. Serve on a luncheon or evening committee once a year. **
3. Participate in our biennial Flower Show.
4. Volunteer for the biennial Garden Tour.
5. Tend Bridge Boxes one week yearly.
6. Supply a flower arrangement for the library and / or Post Office once a year.
7. Participate in Esquire's Cottage garden and Arboretum workdays.
8. Participate in fundraising projects.
** If a member cannot serve on a committee, she/he has signed up for, it is the member’s duty to find a replacement.
Please note that all payments are processed through PayPal. A PayPal account is not required to proceed. All credit card and debit card options are available as a PayPal Guest at checkout. Please select “Pay with Debit or Credit Card" when prompted to utilize this option.